Are you a proven Consolidation Expert and open for a new role at a global leader in their business? For one of our listed clients we are looking for an analytical Consolidation Expert to join the international team and play an important role in the ongoing transformation of the company.
Over de organisatie
Our client is one of the global leaders in their industry with more than 250.000 employees globally. There is an entrepreneurial environment as they are always looking to achieve the best results possible.
Your team consists out of two colleagues in the Netherlands, other finance colleagues are operating in other (european) countries / offices.
Over de positie
In this role, you will have an opportunity to be part of the transformation of the consolidation and reporting process and implementation of the new consolidation system showing and developing your continuous improvement mindset, flexibility and change management skills. You will be part of an international team and take the responsibility of the consolidation of approximately 400 entities.
- Prepare and record consolidation and elimination journal entries
- Assist with the preparation of the company’s financial statements and prepare footnotes
- Assist in integrating new subsidiaries into the close process
- Prepare ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Work closely with the Financial Systems team to ensure proper accounting system functionality and operation while maintaining compliance with relevant financial reporting standards
- Support external audit and review procedures
- Be part of the transformation of the consolidation process and new consolidation system implementation
- Contribute to the strong control environment and ensure SOX compliance
- Min 5 years in a suitable financial role
- Strong consolidation experience and able to handle many entities
- Adaptable to learning new software applications
- Excellent analytic, communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in a time constrained environment
- Familiar with accounting standard concepts, practices, and procedures
- Fluent in English, French is an advantage
- Challenging role at a well known global company
- Annual salary between €80.000,00 – €95.000,00
- Profit sharing, bonus scheme
- 25 + 13 holidays
- Hybrid position (70% from home)
Reageer op deze vacature
Sluit deze positie aan op jouw wensen, reageer dan via onderstaande button!