For one of our growing clients we are currently looking for a Consolidation Controller who is looking for a challenging next step in his/her career and wants to be part of a dynamic company with multiple projects and acquisitions. Are you up for a challenge?
About our client
Our client is one of the leaders in the wholesale and distribution industry. The organization consists out of multiple companies and has 50 entities now and many more later this year due to a new acquisition. There is an open, informal culture where initiative is highly appreciated. Due to their ambitious plans finance is involved in challenging projects and implementations.
About the role
This is not your daily routine. The ideal Consolidation Controller will assist the CFO and Group Controller with post-acquisition implementations and continuously improve the consolidation processes (Lucanet). The organization is growing rapidly, including entering new markets and countries. Together with the existing entities, this means a focus on continuous improvement, optimizing processes and analyses.
- Actively support the Group Controller and CFO with post-acquisition integrations, process analysis and continuously improvements
- Business partnering regarding Consolidation (Lucanet) improvements on Group level
- Translating operational processes into the financial systems. Setting up systems together with implementations
- First point of contact for various financial projects
- Partnerring with Accountants and Controllers regarding workflows, accounting policies and other potential internal improvements.
- Replace Group Controller during absence
- Relevant finance degree (at least Bachelor’s degree)
- Multiple years’ relevant working experience (accounting, reporting, tax, consolidation, transfer pricing)
- Extensive Group Level (consolidation) experience and able to analyze and improve this process during dynamic (due to acquisitions) times
- Experience with Navision, Exact, Lucanet and/or Excel are all highly preferred
- Fluent command of English, other European languages, especially dutch, are highly preferred
- Fulltime available
- Already living in the Amsterdam area
- This is a permanent job, starting with a 1-year contract
- Salary depending on experience, €75.000,00 – €84.000,00 gross per year
- Opportunity to work at a rapidly growing company where initiative is highly appreciated
Sluit deze positie aan op jouw wensen, reageer dan via onderstaande button!